Nothing beats a wonderful breakfast to get your day started on the proper foot—or toe—or both, depending on your preference. As a result, many people dislike getting out of bed in the morning. They adore the steaming cup of coffee, the crispy bacon, and the rest of their morning spread. What if there was a way to enhance the flavor of your breakfast? Did you know there are items on the market that can help individuals manage their hectic schedules? Slow cookers and smoothie makers are examples of what I’m talking about. You can solve all the morning issues with Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker.
Those may be excellent kitchen additions! But did you know there’s a product that brings the best of both worlds together? A dual breakfast sandwich maker is one of those products. Enjoy your favorite breakfast ingredients day or night with a dual breakfast sandwich maker. What exactly are they? I’m referring to toast, egg muffins, and sandwiches. Imagine not having to choose between eggs and pancakes or bacon, too! Every time you use this amazing device, you can enjoy these components in their freshly fried form!
If you’re the sort that thinks about breakfast first thing in the morning, the Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker with Timer can help you make great breakfast sandwiches with toast and eggs. Consider the versatility: English muffin-style sandwiches or flatbreads made with the built-in flatbread If you want a sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich, simply start the countdown timer and wait for the perfect result.
This gadget allows you to use pre-made flatbread or English muffins without having to refrigerate them first. You may have fun inventing your own recipes with this Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker because it has an iGrill technology that supports two cooking temperature probes, allowing you to check the doneness of your meal!
- Quick and simple.
- It makes one or two sandwiches.
- Make your own fresh ingredients, such as eggs, cheese, and a variety of other things.
- Dishwasher-safe, detachable parts
- Countdown timer and digital timer with audible beep
- In 5 minutes, you’ll be ready to eat.
- Recipes that are quick and easy are given.
- Cleanup is simple and quick.
- Meat must be cooked ahead of time.
- Make delicious breakfast sandwiches in the comfort of your own home.
- Use fresh ingredients such as eggs, cheese, and other dairy products.
- Instead of two sandwiches, you can prepare one: Yes
- The manufacturer provides a one-year guarantee.
- Dimensions (inches): 6.0 H x 10.5 W x 8.0 D
- Overall Product Weight: 5.5 lb.
How to use the Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker
Connect the cord to a wall outlet. The POWER light will glow in red. During the warming process, keep the top closed and rotate the cooking plates between the rings.
Note: The green PREHEAT light will illuminate when the device has reached the desired temperature and will cycle on and off throughout the cooking process. It is NOT a timer for when the sandwich is done. The red POWER light remains illuminated. Use the handles to lift the lid, top rings, and cooking plates.
Place the bottom halves of an English muffin, a tiny bagel, or a biscuit on the bottom plates. You can top the bread with precooked meats, veggies, and cheese. Lower the top rings and cooking plates.
On each cooking plate, crack an egg. Using a fork or a toothpick, pierce the yolk. Place the second half of the bread on top. (A full large egg, an egg white, or scrambled egg can be used.) Cover it with a blanket. You should cook sandwiches for 4 to 5 minutes.
Note: Do not push the lid all the way down when loaded with ingredients or when using a jumbo egg.
Press the up or down button to set the desired time. If we don’t press up or down in 5 seconds, the timer starts. Shortly after that, the timer switches to seconds and keeps ticking down. The timer will beep when it’s over. Press up or down to stop the beeping. The machine does not switch off when it beeps.
After cooking, spin the cooking plate handles until they stop. By holding the bottom ring handle open, you can cover the ring assemblies. Remove the sandwiches with plastic or wooden spoons. Never use metal. After cooking, unplug everything. Cool it.
Mode Details About the Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker
You may now simultaneously prepare two hot, toasty breakfast sandwiches. Using your own fresh ingredients, this Sandwich Maker lets you make 1 or 2 delicious breakfast, lunch, or supper sandwiches in minutes. Everyone can have their favorite sandwich because you tailor each one to their preferences. Simply place the bottom layer with the base of your sandwiches, the egg, and the top layers of your sandwiches on the upper cooking plates, and cover with the lid. Sandwiches are ready to eat in less than 5 minutes. The countdown timer will let you know when breakfast is ready, and when sandwiches are ready, it will beep.
Make a sandwich or two.
With this dual sandwich maker, you can create one or two sandwiches at the same time. It’s ideal for couples, children, and additional visitors.
In five minutes, you’ll have a quick, easy, and delicious meal.
In five minutes or fewer, you can prepare a breakfast, lunch, or supper sandwich with this machine. It’s ideal for a quick lunch on the go.
Make delectable sandwiches in the comfort of your own home.
Make your own hot, tasty sandwiches at home instead of going to the fast-food drive-through or shopping in the freezer area.
Use fresh items that you have on hand.
With this breakfast sandwich gadget, you may construct your own sandwich with your favorite bread, cheese, eggs, meat*, and other ingredients. You’ll have complete control over your ingredients’ quality and freshness.
An audible beep signals the end of the countdown timer.
You’ll know when breakfast is ready thanks to the countdown timer, which sounds when sandwiches are ready.
There are only four simple steps involved.
Building your sandwich comes together in just a few easy steps with this machine—and you don’t even need to leave your house.
Easy cleanup and washing
This sandwich maker’s removable elements are dishwasher safe, and you can coat the surfaces with a long-lasting nonstick coating.
* Keep in mind that the meat you’re going to use has to be cooked ahead of time.
5 Steps to Making a Perfect Breakfast Sandwiches in 5 Minutes
Have you ever woken up feeling a little peckish? You do, of course. Especially when you’re getting up at 5 a.m. to go to the gym before going to work or school. Or if you’re running late and want to bring something warm and filling with you.
That’s why I love this handy little gadget, you can make two sandwiches at once—one for now and one for later. They’re ready in five minutes, so even if you’re pressed for time, you can still get a perfectly cooked sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich (or whatever your favorite is).
Here are two recipes with five steps to make a perfect sandwich in five minutes to impress your guests, loved ones, and even yourself:
- Start with your favorite bread—English Muffin, Bagel, Croissant, whatever!
- Just scramble some eggs and top with your preferred protein—bacon, ham, a sausage patty or link, or nothing at all.
- Add your favorite veggie—tomato slices, avocado slices, whatever!
- Pick your favorite cheese slice – cheddar, mozzarella, or whatever you want!
- Add condiments if desired—ketchup, mustard, whatever!
- And there you go! Now your sandwich breakfast is ready to eat.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so you need to make it easy! You can be confident that you’ll be starting your morning off right with this simple-to-use kitchen appliance.
- Here are five steps to making a perfect sandwich in five minutes or fewer:
- Prepare your ingredients ahead of time for a fast sandwich assembly.
- Choose your bread and spread, then add eggs and cheese.
- Put a slice of ham (or other meat) between two layers of cheese and place it on top of the eggs.
- Close the lid, and in five minutes, breakfast is ready!
- Don’t forget to give it a good cleaning once you’re done!
My personal experience
I experimented in the morning. This is what I found. The best bread is English muffins. Croissants will burn if cooked too long or if the machine has been used and is still hot. Solution: Cook the first batch for 5 minutes before cooking the second. In one batch, I used scrambled eggs. After 2 minutes, add the top croissants. To make a poached egg, boil it for 3 minutes before adding the topping. 4 minutes for crisp, light, non-burned croissants. I used pre-sliced half-sourdough. I cooked the eggs first, then added the tops. Hot, toasted sandwiches.
I used frozen sausages and ham. I defrosted them in the microwave in 30 seconds and used two links and split them in half to get four parts that fit beautifully. For this recipe, I folded deli ham in half. We used Kraft American singles and Tillamook sliced Swiss. The cheese corners overflow the edge of the machine but do not spill onto the counters. The bread, meats, and cheeses were all mixed up. It was fascinating for the kids to be a part of the experiment, and the cooking times only sometimes failed. Making English muffins is easy. No need to fry the eggs beforehand; just put everything together. Favorite crêpe with scrambled eggs, ham, and Swiss cheese Yum! The sourdough toasts well.
Sourdough slices, thinly sliced mozzarella, and tomato slices with basil on top—no egg (just left the egg dividers open). It was a tasty treat. It’d be even better with bacon and avocado. It’s easy to clean up. The cups are simply removed and rinsed and dried in a bowl of hot, soapy water. With a warm washcloth, I cleared crumbs and melted cheese from the machine.
Additional Tips for Best Results
To help you get the most out of your sandwich-making machine, we’ve added some additional advice below.
- When constructing a morning sandwich, only use the central bun portion. It will not fit on the cooking plates if a full-size bun is used.
- Large eggs are recommended because small eggs may cook too rapidly, leaving a runny center that is difficult to remove from the cooking plate.
- Egg whites that have been overcooked may become tough or rubbery, making them difficult to remove from the cooking plate. If you cook the egg yolk for longer, it will become firmer, but it will not come out of the frying plate unless you break it open with your hand.
- Grease the cooking plates with butter or margarine to make cleanup easier. Spray oil isn’t a good idea because it doesn’t provide enough lubrication to make cleanup easier.
- You should not use metal utensils on the cooking plates since they may ruin the nonstick finish.
- You can set the temperature settings to medium-well (160 °F) and medium (160 °F), so they will beep when they reach their preset temperatures. Press the power button if you desire less well-done eggs.
- As soon as you open the lid, use a spatula to loosen the sandwich’s edges, then remove it.
- The best outcomes will come from using low-fat foods! For a healthier sandwich, use eggs, egg whites, or egg replacements.
- Toast your bread before making your morning sandwich for the best results. It enhances the flavor of the bread while also preventing it from becoming soggy.
- Vegetarians may make a great vegetarian sandwich by replacing the meat with eggs, cheese, or tofu.
- To make your sandwiches even more delicious and nutritious, add vegetables like mushrooms, bell peppers, tomatoes, and spinach.
- Use fresh ingredients instead of frozen ones.
- Removing excess cheese and meat with a toothpick (but don’t feel obligated to be flawless).
- For simple cleansing, wipe grids with a damp cloth or paper towel after each usage. Submerge neither the base nor the grids in water or any other liquid.
- For optimal results, use a lower heat setting and give the sandwich more time to cook.
- If you’re using larger eggs or egg whites, crack them into a small basin first before pouring them onto the baking sheet. Before pouring the egg onto the cooking plate, check to see if it’s cracked or runny.
- In a standard oven set to broil, we can use the removable nonstick cooking plates. We should not use them in a regular or convection oven when baking.
- I recommend rinsing nonstick removable cooking plates after each use as they are dishwasher-safe. Make sure they are completely cool before washing. To avoid scratching the nonstick coating, clean with a nylon scouring pad. Use only the top rack in the dishwasher.
- When opening the unit’s lid, always use mittens. Because the surface is hot and there may be steam escaping, you should be cautious of the danger of being burned.
Care and Cleaning
Before cleaning, turn off the power. Do not submerge the cord, plug, or base in water.
- Allow time for cooling.
- Hold the bottom ring handles open and then lift straight up to remove the ring assemblies for cleaning.
- You should wash removable ring assemblies on the top rack of the dishwasher or in hot, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Do not use steel wool, scouring pads, or abrasive cleaners on any part of the unit. When cleaning, never use sharp objects.
- When washing in the dishwasher, DO NOT use the “SANI” setting. Temperatures in the “SANI” cycle may harm your product.
- With a damp, soapy cloth, wipe the top and bottom heating plates. Using a damp cloth, wipe away the soap and allow it to dry completely.
- Align Hinges to Base, with the taller ring on the bottom, the cooking plate handles facing out, and lower to replace Ring Assemblies.
- Wipe the unit’s exterior with a damp cloth.
NOTE: If the Ring Assemblies are not replaced correctly, the Cover will not close completely.
Heating that is low, or slow.
- If you forgot to preheat the sandwich maker until the PREHEAT light came on, in about 5 to 7 minutes, the green PREHEAT light will turn on, showing that the unit has reached the proper temperature. During cooking, the light will cycle on and off, but this does not mean the sandwiches are ready.
- Allow 2 minutes for the heat to the proper temperature between sandwiches.
- Reducing the number of ingredients in your sandwiches is a good idea.
- With the cover closed and the rings and cooking plates in place, the unit must be preheated.
- To prevent egg leakage, make sure the cooking plates are secured to the back of the rings as far as they will go, and that the cover is closed while preheating.
The bread isn’t done, and the egg is undercooked.
- Extra-large eggs and frozen ingredients will require a longer cooking time. You can increase the cooking time when using extra-large eggs.
- The cooking time is approximately 5 minutes. If you’re using small eggs, scrambled eggs, or egg whites, the cooking time will vary. For future recipes, shorten the cooking time.
Ingredients adhere to nonstick rings or cooking plates.
- To loosen any baked-on ingredients, use a plastic or wooden utensil. Before reheating for the next use, lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Eggs leak out of rings.
- The unit is overflowing. Use only large eggs, and cut back on the amount and size of the other ingredients. You should not press the cover down.
- It’s possible that the cooking plates were not in the proper position. To prevent eggs from leaking, make sure you secure the cooking plates to the back of the rings as far as they will go.
- I used store-bought egg whites that were very thin. Use fresh egg whites or experiment with a unique brand of egg whites.
- Ensure that the unit is properly preheated before using it.
When I cook my sandwich, the cover rises.
While the eggs are cooking, the air whisked into large scrambled eggs may cause the cover to rise. The cover should not be pressed down on.
The bread is too brown.
Bread with higher fat and sugar content may darken. Cook the eggs for a few minutes without the top bread and then cover. Also, have all the ingredients ready to assemble so that the bottom bread doesn’t take as long to cook as the top ingredients. After that, finish cooking your sandwiches by adding bread.
- Dual sandwich maker
- Makes two sandwiches at once
- You’ll never have to step foot in a fast-food restaurant for breakfast again. Just make your own sandwiches at home, with your own ingredients and the ingredients you want.
- Your mornings are about to get way more efficient, because all it takes is five minutes to make your sandwich, and then set the timer for another five and let the machine do the rest.
- It’s easy to clean and store, so you’re not messing up your kitchen and wasting precious time.
- You can use any type of bread (or English muffin!) that you want, so you can really make breakfast sandwiches on your own!
- Can be used for more than just breakfast sandwiches, also for grilled cheese and other snacks
- Fantastic product for the Affordable price
- Quick and easy recipes included in manual
- Limited options for fillings.
- Needs to be pre-heated before use.
- Not dishwasher is safe
- Must allow the unit to cool before cleaning it
- It doesn’t heat eggs very evenly and they come out a little rubbery if you’re not careful.
- The power cord is short
You may also like
With this all-in-one Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker, you can make breakfast like a pro. Simply put the ingredients in the breakfast-making machine, build the base of your sandwich on one side, crack the egg on the cooking plate, and close the lid. When you remove the cooking plate, your sandwich will assemble itself. Your hot sandwich is ready to eat once you open the lid. From the traditional egg, ham, and cheese to the unique cheddar, apple, bacon, and egg croissant sandwich, the included recipe book offers a variety of sandwich options.